Friday 5 August 2011

E-1 Salam Ukhwah


E-1 Salam Ukhwah





Asslamkum Jamiian, Alhamdullillah this is very first time I lay my hand down 
oozing digital’s  ink write on this blog .I’m Nabil Syakir.I am now involved 
and interested with  Islamic  NGO activities, videos editing, medical practitioner at Quran Sunah llmu (QSI) Complimentary Clinic and Consultancy (which I will included this specified a page for promoting my biznes ) …towards becoming a successful muslim coorporate, and of coz I am student ,still 20…^_


Let’s not forget the most crucial  إنما الأعمال بالنيات,means that  every action is sparked and accompanied by our intention,thus  my main aim’s to wrote this blog is  hoping  to see islamic youth (شباب لإسلام) generation  revive and  rise again where they live and practicing true Islamic lifestyles …Why?  Because the pillar or backbones of one ummah laid on the  youth generation. إذا صلح الشباب صلح الأمة  and I’m also a syabab^_


I do warmly welcome your comment,and if you do have favours about anything bout  health , programmes, my product ,tech  or anything you can ask too..^_ 

Syukran ‘ala az-Ziarah


._ _ _ .kalam digital21._ _ _.




4 comments:

Hafizi Azmi said...

ahlan wa sahlan...!
welcome to blogging world..! :P

:: alwanPelangi.com ::

DzuLagiL said...

selamat bertinta...!!

syakeer najib said...

Hafizi: Terima kasih sudi Rasmikan blog ni jd follower prtama.. Minta MAAF sgt2 lmbat, dn xda butang reply kat komen ana ni hu2 ^0

syakeer najib said...

Dzul:Syukran trma kasih doakan dn sudi jd follower terawal ^_

Post a Comment

Labels